Friday, November 30, 2007

New Feature: DVD Release Updates

I am aware that some of my readers (there's more of you now) don't go to the movies that often. Therefore, DVD's are more appealing than what's just released. In order to help both sides, I will be attempting something new.

First, I will be adding links to previous reviews when movies come out on DVD. When DVDs are released on Tuesdays, I will provide a list of links for the review and anything else I have on it. For example, I reviewed 3:10 to Yuma when it was released in theaters, but I am also working on adding it to the Red Tie Greats and mentioned it in the Red Tie Law. When it comes out on DVD, I will provide the link for the Red Tie Review, Red Tie Greats, and Red Tie Law, as well as the Red Tie Rant post that featured my opinion of 3:10 star Ben Foster.

Second, you will notice little Amazon.com links. I will add these to movies I have reviewed so that you may order them easily. If you order online, please support this site by using the link provided. It is encouraging and rewarding on multiple levels to see my reviews used for purchases. The post for DVD releases will include these links, as well as links to the reviews and any posts relating to the released DVD.


I appreciate the attention and will keep working on providing an effective site.

No comments: